Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'll start living when this is over...

I've been struggling today with how to not forget I have only four weeks until the Big Day, and how to continue living in the meantime.  Living in the moment is pretty effective when you just have to "do", but less so when you have to plan what to "do" so when the right moment arrives you are "doing" the right thing for that moment. 

So I'm living way too much in my head, spending way too much time thinking of work when I can't actually work, and working way too much.This may be one of those times when you just have to put your head down and keep trudging on.  Taking a 4 credit history class in a six week session was one of those times for me.  Knowing exactly when something will end is the only thing that keeps you going.  Have you had one of those times? 

No comments:

Post a Comment