Friday, September 23, 2011

Becca's Box

Rebecca has given me a gift that is essentially a writing challenge, a way to keep at it.  I am required to share one of my daily efforts each week.  Here goes:

Irma made some noodles for the soup she planned for dinner, then spent an hour cleaning the kitchen.  There was a stain on the counter she found particularly disturbing, a faint brown ring that she was sure must be coffee, yet she didn't remember even having coffee recently, let alone spilling it. 

I admit it's a weak effort.  But this is about practice.

1 comment:

  1. Is this a to be continued... because I'm kind curious about the stain.

    Dave went golfing the other weekend (left early) and when I got up there were like 4 rings and 5 drips of coffee on the counter. NEVER, EVER never in my life has Dave done such a thing. It turned out he sent his brother in to get coffee.....

    ReplyDelete